Monday, July 25, 2011

Fantastic Spiderweb

Had one of those glorious, enigmatic feelings today when I realised just how magnificent my friends are. I titled this blog fantastic spiderweb because I feel like that's how my friends are. An web of connections around me, that I've spun over long periods of time. And they'll always be there for me to fall back on, and be caught on, and often cling to with all I can as I make my way through this 'life' thing.

Also, ten points for me and my winning metaphor.

Had a magnificent weekend that revolved around baking and eating said baking. I also attempted to tackle university readings, and come up with great ways to get money that involves me doing nothing. Incidentally neither of such plans came to great fruition.

Hai hai though this week is going to be the megatron of productive autobots. Planned it all out and even included gym time on the schedule (yes I know, I'm so sophisticated). Also I am attempting to drink less coffee (coff scoff you say) and so I'm making the move onto apples as a pick me up. However I've noted that apples don't come in nice cup containers that are easy to carry around and make you look snobby (especially when accessorised with sunglasses). A serious first world problem of mine.

Alright alright enough banter for now. A 20 piece breakdown on the "real meaning of democracy" calls me. It has been calling me for a while now but I have been ignoring it's somber tones of boredom in exchange for the bright lights of my laptop. Too much though, I'm starting to retweet on Twitter like I don't have anything witty to say myself. (I don't).

Au revoir mes amies! (That was probably awful French. Catch ya soon interweb).

No comments: