Wednesday, June 29, 2011

There I go quoting from the Bible again.

"...but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God’s sight is very precious." 1 Peter 3:4


I don't think God's the only one to find a gentle and quiet spirit precious. I think there's such power to a girl who has strength in herself and power within her just be.


And that's not just to be said about girls either though, I think any person with a conviction for who they has so much greater power. The old cliche of 'you're original, there's no one else like you around' stands quite true when the reality of it is tested. That's not to say that you have no other choice but to be yourself, but quite truly the best choice is to be yourself.


I'm such a namby pamby writer of good feelings, aren't I? But I think it really think it is, after all, an imperishable beauty.

No comments: