Monday, May 30, 2011

Morning Glory.

I was greeted by this sight as I walked into my first class this morning. So beautiful! It was also the last 8am morning I'll have for the rest of the year. Glorious!


Had a bit of a topsy turvy day yesterday; got given some fantastic news that had me so elated, then got myself into such a bad mood afterwards. I find it so surreal how our brains are so powerful in changing our moods so fervently.

I went onto biblegateway.com this morning and was greeted by this verse of the day: “In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?” - Psalm 56:4. How amazing is that. And so incredibly true, as well. What can flesh do to me, after all? Whom have I to fear or to dictate how I feel?


This Tuesday is going to be glorious, because I believe it is. And because I have no reason to fear anyone, or anything. Amen!



No comments: